It has been so long since I have posted that I am not quite sure where to start. I have started a couple of different posts, but honestly, I have felt overwhelmed by the sheer volume of pics/events/mommy feelings over the past month and a half to be able to cram it into one post. So, I am just going to start from this point. Suffice it to say that school has started, the kids are loving it(so I am) and we are now looking forward to all the fun that this next season offers. The kids talk about Halloween almost everyday and have distinct opinions on what they will "be" and how much candy they will amass. Such a fun time of year. Then onto Thanksgiving, and then all things Christmas. I am getting ahead of myself though.
Only my 3 year old is at home during the day and it has been really nice to get to spend more time with him one on one. We even went to storytime at the library the other day. I haven't been to storytime in over a year. My older son was so over it. It has been a little poignant to remember when it was just my oldest daughter and me at home and now she is in 3rd grade. Time seems to have flown by.
Anyway here is my Sept. post(I didn't want another whole month to pass by without posting something).
5 comments:
I miss your posts. You always make me laugh, or think. Love ya.
i was just thinking the other day that i hadn't seen a post from you in awhile. glad you are back.
I have nothing to say that hasn't already been by me to you.. I love ya!
Blogging sucks, doesn't it? Just kidding, but I can totally relate to feeling overwhelmed by it. It's hard to find a happy medium... at least it has been for me. Good luck!
Just one at home for a lot of the time! Wow, that must feel strange. But nice to spend the one-on-one time.
Post a Comment