Monday, November 2, 2009

AAAH...

I am loving having no extra gadget to spice up my blog. All that fufuness is so not me. I would like a better header, but until I get some better computer skills, the plain jane will have to do. We had a really fun Halloween at our house. Normally we buy or borrow costumes. This year however, we made 2 out of 3 ourselves. Mind you, I use the term "we" very loosely, as it was mostly Scott who created the cuteness that was the boys' costumes this year. He borrowed our neighbor's sewing machine and just went right to work. C wanted to be an eyeball(I have no idea where he came up with that) and J wanted to be a robot. The robot was much less labor intensive that the eyeball was, but they both turned out great(if I do say so myself). K, on the other hand, wasn't sure what she was going to be until the very last minute. Anytime I would ask her what she wanted to be, she would say, "I don't know". The night of, I pulled out our costume box and told her she could be whatever she wanted(from the box of course). She ended up being a pirate and looked very cute too.
I have been trying to put my finger on why I haven't had any interest in keeping my blog up to date, and I am not sure what it has been. I think I have just felt very insular lately. Anyway, here are some shots of the kids.
Next up, THANKSGIVING!!




7 comments:

pinkmorning said...

your kids look so cute! love their costumes!

brittany said...

their costumes were amazing! way to go.

Babydoll said...

An eyeball! That is hilarious. Pretty creative too. The costumes turned out way good!

Anonymous said...

they look so cute!

TNS MOM said...

Great costumes.

Chelsey Hansen said...

cute costumes! I love the eye ball. I've been having a blogging slump lately too, and can't put my finger on it. It is good to see that you have posted though, so we can see pictures of your kids! we miss you guys! love you

Melodrama Mama said...

Great costumes, especially the eyeball. Very impressive. ! I have been having the same blah feelins about my blog. I will have to do better.