Saturday, November 21, 2009

OW, OW, OOOOWW

Yes, you can bet your sweet bippy I went to New Moon last night! Aside from a few minor gripes, I loved it! I think that I am in the minority and yes I have read all the books, so I know how it ends, but I am on TEAM Jacob. Ever since I read New Moon, I thought that Bella should have chosen him. I know I am going to hear it from those of you who are die hard Edward fans, but I think Jacob would have been a better choice. Warm, strong, constant and comfortable. I think that is what attracts me. I am not going to go on and on about all the reasons, but that is just what I think. So, if you haven't seen the movie, get there already, I thought it was way better than Twilight. The vegetarian vamps eyes look super cool in this one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do I fare to Jacob? Glad you had a great time! Love you.

Rachel said...

This movie left me feeling SO TORN!! Glad you like it!!