It was a scheduled C-section(breech again!). I was supposed to be at the hospital at 6:00am. Scott french braided my hair, he watched a youtube video. I am telling you this man can do anything. Check out that HUGE tummy, no wonder I got so many comments :).

This was right before I went into the OR. The IV was all hooked up and I was ready to go. Actually I was terrified. I tried to smile big to hide my anxiety.

Happy mama and papa! She was 8lbs 14oz and 22 inches long!

Proud Daddy! Don't worry, it was just See's chocolate. I didn't even get a bite!
2 comments:
hooray! welcome jane, i'm so excited for you all! (i love the name jane. it's popular in our family :))
Oh my! She is beautiful. I kept thinking it was about the time you were due. I thought maybe I had missed something. Glad to see the pics and know she is here and well! Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment