Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a guy!

I know it can be fairly annoying when people post about how awesome their spouse is, but I just have to give it up to the man in my life!! He has worked so hard preparing for this baby(I have too of course). He has willingly done everything I asked him to do in her room. Yesterday I casually mentioned how a valance would add a lot to the room. 24 hours and a youtube video later, voila!



Doesn't it look great? I sure think so.

Here are a couple more pics of what he has done!







I have never done a nursery before and it has been really fun to pick out the colors I want and have it come together! Now all we need is the baby and the room will be complete!:) Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Thelissa said...

Holy Cow! That all looks so cute! You are a great decorator! It just screams to have a baby come home to it!:)

brittany said...

it looks so great laura! i love it.

emily said...

wow!! it looks fantastic. how very exciting to be expecting another bundle of joy.

Rachel said...

woohooO!!!! I really love the lanterns over the crib. I am looking at it thinking that that glider is screaming for a monogrammed pillow... as soon as her seamstress knows the "for sure" name!!! You and Scott are both great designers!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Less than two weeks, I;ll be seeing ya!

zealygirl said...

Very cute! I love the squares and circles juxtaposed. And the valence looks perfect! Great work!

pinkmorning said...

it looks so good Laura! i love it! she is coming so soon!

Chelsey Hansen said...

The room looks so cute. I'm excited for you that you got to decorate a nursery for your little girl! How fun! I'm excited for when we get to see you guys! And, I know what you mean about how everyone thinks they can talk about your body when you're prego. I think I went into hiding too. I was DEFinately getting the stares. :) Hang in there!