Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good Advice??

My son who is 7 has very clear ideas about things. Tonight he imparted some of his wisdom about the opposite sex.

I was sitting on the couch and 2 of my kids were putting their pjs on in the other room. This is what I overheard.

"If you have lots of girls that like you there are 3 things you need to do...
Make em laugh!
Ignore them...sometimes
Be mean to them. "

I just cracked up, but I wondered if this was part of man code that gets passed on secretly without us girls knowing.


PS. I was laughing and I called him out on what he had said, and he has since rescinded the "be mean to them" advice. He says he can't remember the third thing you need to do, so he just said that. When I pressed him on where he learned this great advice, he wouldn't divulge his source.

3 comments:

emily said...

the workings of a young heartbreaker. good on ya for setting him straight :)

Thelissa said...

Sooooo funny!

Rachel said...

hahahaha. I can just hear him saying this.. and then see his sheepish smile when you called him out. LOVE him!