Thursday, September 2, 2010

School is here!

Yesterday was a big day. We sent big brother and big sis off on the big yellow bus for their first day of school.


After a little drama(see pic) about what shoes to wear and if PE would be on the first day. (if they wear sandals, they have to sit out. Safety first I guess)






All my cute boys saying goodbye







Here she is, finally ready to get on the bus with a smile.





One last wave.





The first day went great for them and they are still at school so I can't really report on the 2nd day, but I can tell you what my little guy and I have been up to.

As the older kids are back in school, after school snacks are essential. Freshly made cookies should do the trick.

I couldn't do it without my big helper.





Getting there




One of the best parts about making cookies is tasting the dough!:)




Eating our creation!





Final verdict? Thumbs up!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SO sweet!! I love the kitchenaid!!! Congratulations on making through the summer!

pinkmorning said...

i love your new kitchenaid mixer. it is so cute.