Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cut from The Same Cloth

People keep asking me who baby Jane looks like. I always feel a little narcissistic claiming that she looks like me. Today though I found a picture that shows just how much she does look like me. Check it out!




I know the picture of me is small and a little worse for wear, but can't you see it?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can see it!! LOVE HER!! Can't wait to see you two!!

pinkmorning said...

i see it too. she definitely looks like me. i think she and audrey have a similar look. the cheeks, the lips, the eyes. i can't wait to hold her!

s g said...

yes, I can see it...what a sweetie, your little twin :)

zealygirl said...

You (and Jane) are so cute!

Unknown said...

Both of you are cute as a button! Love ya!