Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Today'sMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

My Holiday wish for my family is, continued health and love for each other. Those are 2 things that can't be bought. I also wish for a more grateful heart to appreciate all that the Lord has blessed us with.

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?

On Christmas morning we all line up from youngest to oldest and we wait for my husband to go out to our family room and make sure that Santa came. Then we walk into the room and the kids run to their designated spots to check out what Santa brought to them.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

To have my husband home every night.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

Every night in December when we drive into our neighborhood, we go the long way around. We drive slowly past each decorated house and just ooh and ahh.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

We made up cheesy games that were so fun. With lots of brothers and sisters there is never a dull moment. We also spent plenty of time in front of the old nintendo. We recently downloaded the old super mario bros. and my kids thought I was a rock star because I knew all the game's secrets!

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

Warm homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?

I think it would be fun to take the family to Hawaii for Christmas, Melikilimaka Baby!!:)

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

The top three for me are a DS XL, a DS XL and a DS XL.:) I have 3 kids who desperately want to have a DS, but I just can't make it work in my brain to buy 3 of them. And how do I buy it for one kid and not the others? I thought about buying one for them all to share, but let's be honest, that would probably end in disaster! That is why this giveaway is so amazing!

No comments: